It has been another fantastic year for R&R! Thank you to every single person who has read an article, shared an article, offered feedback, run an ad, sent us a video, contributed an article and so on ... you are all what make this magazine the thought leader that it is in the restoration industry!
Let's take a journey back through the most popular R&R content from 2016!
Top 10 Print Articles
- Case Study Contest 2016
- 13 Future Trends in the Restoration Industry
- Don't Skip Steps: Mastering Odor Removal During Smoke Damage Restoration
- Blast It! Breaking Down the Types of Media Blasting
- A Restoration Industry Divide
- Flood Losses: Top 10 Things Restorers Must Know when Handling FEMA Claims
- The Important Place for Mold Stain Removers
- Effective Use of Hydroxyl Radicals for Fire Restoration
- Crime Scene Restoration: Not for the Faint of Heart
- Restorer's Perspective: Are You Still Killing Mold?
Top 10 Web Exclusive Articles (A.K.A. Stuff you could only find on www.randrmagonline.com!)
- How Many Remediation Customers are Susceptible to Mold Illness?
- 5 Safe Methods to Properly Remove Mold
- 13 Future Trends UPDATE: Struggling Franchises & Increase Bureaucracy
- Most Common Mold Myths: Unraveling the Truth for Your Customers
- R&R Fire Damage Restoration Quiz
- Understanding Heat Drying: The Clothes Dryer vs. The Restorative Dryer
- Successfully Marketing Your Restoration Company on Social Media
- Finding that "Sweet Spot" in Heat Drying During Restoration
- Why Are Water Damage Restoration Jobs SO Difficult to Find?
- Restoring Success: Employee Morale Year-Round
Top 5 Ask Annissa Video Columns
- Ask Annissa: Ozone vs. Hydroxyl
- Ask Annissa: How to Clean Marijuana Residue Off Walls
- Ask Annissa: Who is Responsible to Pay the Bill - Carrier or Homeowner?
- Ask Annissa: Are You Prepared for a CAT Loss Scenario?
- Ask Annissa: The 4 Biggest Mistakes Restorers Can Make
Top 5 Videos