We asked restoration industry professionals to answer one question as we close out the year: What is your biggest takeaway from 2021? Watch this video to see 10 industry peers reflect on what will stick with them most from the past 12 months, from pandemic-induced pivoting, to professional development, to business growth, to family, to personal health and wellness.
This video features:
- Tom Gissler, President, Restoration 1
- Nasutsa Mabwa, President, ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons
- James Basch, Owner, SERVPRO of Walnut/Hacienda Heights & Rowland Heights
- Candace Johnson, Marketing Director, J.C. Restoration
- Jesse Mount, Co-Owner, Asbestos Abatement Inc.
- Leslie Anderson, Sr. VP, Training & Launch, Paul Davis
- Jennifer Todd, Founder & President, LMS General Contractors
- Susan Kuchta, VP, Sales & Strategy, Prism Specialties
- Scott Harding, Provincial Manager, S.A.H Disaster Restoration Services
- Niki Ramirez, Risk Response Manager, Rainbow Intl. of South & West Suburbs
Report Abusive Comment