RIA is now accepting nominations for the 2018 Board of Directors. The association is encouraging members to consider themselves or a colleague for a position on next year’s board. Serving on the board is a great way for you to shape the evolution and policy of the organization and it also provides you with an opportunity to give back to the industry.
The Nominating Committee recommends that all nominees meet a minimum set of criteria for consideration. These shall be:
- Nominee must have at least five years experience employed with RIA Member firms.
- Nominee must be employed with an Active Member of RIA in good standing.
- Nominee must be the Owner of the Member company, or have written permission:
- This must demonstrate owner support of the financial and time commitment required of Board participation.
- Nominee must show proof of attendance at a minimum of three (3) RIA Annual Conventions or Conferences.
Additional recommended qualifications for board candidates can be found by clicking here and all nominees should review before submitting their application.
Applicants must fill out the nominations application form and send it to email@example.com no later than December 22, 2017.