RIA is now accepting nominations for the 2021-22 Board of Directors. We encourage you to consider yourself or a colleague for a position on the RIA Board. Serving on the Board is a great way for you to shape the future of our association and gives you an opportunity to give back to the restoration industry.
All nominees must meet the following criteria for consideration:
- Be a member in good standing for at least one year
- Have the ability to defray travel and other expenses necessary for attending meetings
- Have the ability to attend board meetings and conference calls*
*If nominee is not the owner of his/her company, the nominee must have written approval for participation on the board by the owner of his/her company.
Additional consideration will be given to candidates who meet one or more of the following recommended qualifications:
- RIA committee and task force participation
- Published articles
- Attending/presenting at RIA meetings
- A proven track record of leadership in the restoration industry