Speakers Announced For Healthy Buildings Summit 2017
The IAQ Training Institute recently announced the speakers, dates, and venues for their upcoming “Healthy Buildings Summit 2017.” The summit will be housed in Seven Springs Mountain Resort, located in Seven Springs, Penn., and will take place on Nov. 2-4. Registration is now open.
The Healthy Buildings Summit recently announced that Mark Hernandez, Ph.D., from the University of Colorado as well as Tom Yacobellis of Ductz National Service Team will be the two keynote speakers for the events. The first two days of the summit will begin with their presentations.
In addition to the two keynote speakers, there will be seven other guest speakers that will also be giving their own presentations.
Day One, Nov. 2: “Researcher Day”
- Presentation by Keynote Speaker, Mark Hernandez, Ph.D.
- Presentation by guest speaker Carl Grimes
- Presentation by guest speaker Kevin Kennedy, MPH
- Presentation by guest speaker Ralph E. Moon, Ph.D.
- Round table discussion on current industry research of interest to practitioners
Day Two, Nov. 3: “Practioner Day”
- Presentation by Keynote Speaker, Tom Yacobellis
- Presentation by guest speaker May Dooley
- Presentation by guest speaker Joe Hughes
- Presentation by guest speaker Cliff Zlotnik
- Presentation by guest speaker Pete Consigli
- Round table discussion on current industry practices of interest to researchers
Day Three, Nov. 4: “Optional Day”
- Discussions on the state of the industry by representatives of industry organizations (RIA, IICRC, IAQA, etc.)
- A discussion on the results of event research and future changes and/or improvements
The Healthy Buildings Summit 2017 will take place in the Seven Springs Mountain Resort, located in Seven Springs, Pa. The resort offers direct access to the Laurel Ridgeline Canopy Tour as well as the hotel’s very own golf course. In addition, weather permitting, the hotel is also able to offer ski and snowboarding slopes for guest recreation. Guests to the summit can also try foods from both Helen’s Restaurant and the Slopeside Dining Room.
Registration is now open for all who are willing to attend the event. Tickets start at $595USD and will stay at that price until Sept. 30. Past Sept. 30, tickets start at $675USD.
For more information, or to register, visit http://healthybuildingssummit.com/