Healthy Buildings Summit Focusing on IEQ, Mold & Disaster Restoration
IAQ Training Institute Summer Break Now Called "Healthy Buildings Summit"
August 3, 2015
The IEQ, Mold and Disaster Restoration Conference is the focal point of the annual Healthy Buildings Summit. The Healthy Buildings Summit grew out of the annual IAQ Training Institute “Summer Break” event which started in 2008. This year, it will be from Sept. 30 to Oct. 2 at Seven Springs Mountain Resort in Pennsylvania.
The Healthy Building Summit brings together indoor environmental professionals, cleaning and restoration professionals, building owners and managers, building scientists and home performance professionals for three days of presentations, panel discussions and research projects.
This year’s focus is "Research to Practice" presentations, panel discussions and live research activities. The goal is to explore how research should be leading to more practical information with respect to IEQ, mold, cleaning and restoration. Some of the leading industry experts who will be involved in the conference will talk about how their research is putting put into practice.
Plus, there will be sessions on IEQ, mold, cleaning, disaster restoration and home performance/building science.
Organizers say this is a must-attend event and unique opportunity for networking and building lasting relationships in an intimate and relaxing location. Seven Springs Resort has something for everyone so bring the family!
Why You Should Attend:
- World-renowned speakers including: Jeff Siegel, PhD (Keynote Speaker) University of Toronto; Hung Cheung, MD (2014 Keynote Speaker); Mike McGuinness, CIH; Kevin Kennedy, MPH; Pete Consigli, CR, WLS; John Downey; Radio Joe & the Z-Man, and more.
- Reduced rate on resort rooms of $124.00/night
- Networking lunches and evening events
- Pre and post-conference learning options including video from previous conferences
- Send your IEQ, mold, building science, cleaning & restoration questions for our panels in advance
- Outstanding facilities and recreational opportunities
- Cleaning and Restoration Track on Day 3
- Additional courses at reduced prices on IEQ, mold remediation and water damage restoration for your employees
- Continuing education credits available for IICRC, ACAC, AIHA