Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you want to protect your crew and your company while you provide COVID-19 services?
- Confident that your processes are in line with the best available information about providing pandemic services?
- Trying to differentiate yourself from other service providers claiming to "disinfect" buildings?
- Want to have documentation to share with your clients will regarding field crew proficiency?
- Are you interested in specific insurance coverage for pandemic work at a decent price?
- Not sure whether your approach is being consistently implemented on the job sites?
- Is everyone on your crew aware of why their best efforts matter so much?
Wonder Makers Environmental can help with free training!
A compact, but intense, online training program is available from Wonder Makers Environmental that you can share with your whole team.
The program explains the basics of the reports put out by the Restoration Industry Association (RIA) and the Institute for Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) for contractors providing COVID-19 related services.
The program was developed and is presented by Michael Pinto, one of the original authors of the first edition document and member of the Joint Task Force that is providing continual updates to the reports.
Make no mistake, this is the most up-to-date and restoration industry focused training that is currently available in the marketplace; and it is yours completely without cost.
Of course, many savvy individuals are already asking "what's the catch?"
Well, the training is free just by going to the Class Resources page on our website. You don't even have to log in, just click 'FREE COVID-19 TRAINING on the right side of the page : https://www.wondermakers.com/Education/Class-Resources
However, if you want to supplement the training with documentation that your crew members have assimilated the information, training quizzes and certificates are available at a nominal fee. Quizzes and certificates start at $35 per person with discounts available for multiple certificates purchased by the same organization.
So, take advantage of the best information in the industry and have access to certificates that actually carry weight in the restoration industry.
Go to the Wonder Makers website today and check it out.