Restoration 1® and bluefrog Plumbing + Drain® Celebrate Expansion, Awards and More in 2019
Waco-based complementary brands, Restoration 1 and bluefrog Plumbing + Drain, celebrated another milestone year filled with record-breaking expansion, awards and more.
Restoration 1 surpassed 250 locations, expanded into New Hampshire and Rhode Island, and ended the year with nearly 300 locations sold across 39 states.
In addition, Lance Ray in Colorado Springs became the first franchisee to operate both a Restoration 1 and bluefrog Plumbing + Drain – setting the stage for future franchisees who plan to own and operate both brands in their community.
“The vision for Restoration 1 and bluefrog comes alive more and more each year,” said Gary Findley, CEO of Restoration 1 and bluefrog Plumbing + Drain. “2019 was a great year for both brands, and I credit that to our superior staff, hardworking franchisees and the entire network for continuing to take this organization to the next level.”
Other highlights for the year included:
- Continued expansion for bluefrog Plumbing + Drain in new territories and new states,
- Restoration 1 recognized in the Inc. 5000 list,
- Franchise Times naming Restoration 1 to the list of Fast & Serious franchises, as well as the Top 200+ list for 2019,
- Entrepreneur magazine naming Restoration 1 to the Franchise 500 for the 7th consecutive year,
- Entrepreneur magazine naming Restoration 1 as one of the fastest-growing franchises,
- Franchise Dictionary naming Restoration 1 as a 2019 Game Changer,
- National media coverage for the brands and CEO Findley in Inc.com, Reator.com, Thrive Global, Franchising World, Plumbing + Mechanical Magazine, Restoration & Remediation Magazine and more.
- Findley also hit the road to speak at the Franchise Times Finance & Growth Conference and the Titus Center for Franchising.
“2020 will be a big year for us,” continued Findley. “I have no doubt Restoration 1 will surpass 300 locations and the bluefrog brand will continue to expand into new regions around the U.S.”