One of the most challenging years for the world at-large has also been one of the most productive years for Restoration 1 and bluefrog Plumbing + Drain as the Waco-based companies recapped several milestones for the first six months of 2020.
“While we adapted aspects of our business because of COVID-19, we were essential businesses that never stopped working and, more importantly, realized our most impressive gains in company history,” said Gary Findley, CEO of Restoration 1 and bluefrog Plumbing + Drain. “I’m incredibly proud of both brands and our superior staff and franchisees for their hard work in embracing and prevailing through every challenge.”
Highlights across the Restoration 1 and bluefrog Plumbing + Drain network from January – June of 2020 included the following:
- Restoration 1 and bluefrog Plumbing + Drain were acquired by MPK Equity Partners and Princeton Equity Group at a time when the essential businesses continued to grow in the recession-resistant sectors they serve.
- Restoration 1 named Sherry Rose as Chief Operating Officer.
- Restoration 1 rolled out its “Keep It Clean” Program to help America reopen in response to COVID-19.
- bluefrog Plumbing + Drain adopted video/virtual options to support customers during the pandemic with DIY repairs before needing a physical service call.
- Restoration 1 ranked in Entrepreneur’s 2020 Franchise 500 and the five top-ranked restoration franchises you can start.
- Restoration 1 awarded several new franchise locations and expanded into West Virginia and Utah, bringing the total network to 40 states.
- bluefrog Plumbing + Drain awarded six locations and also expanded into the state of Virginia.
“The vision for Restoration 1 and bluefrog comes alive more and more each year,” Findley added. “Despite the challenges our world is facing, 2020 continues to be strong for our business and I credit that to our superior staff, hardworking franchisees and the entire network for continuing to take this organization to the next level.”