Interested in furthering your career? The IICRC offers dozens of certifications, including a new Trauma and Crime Scene Technician (TCST) course, as well as advanced designation. As technicians accumulate various certifications, they become eligible for advanced designations such as an IICRC Journeyman or IICRC Master – the industry’s highest technical designation. Find out more at https://www.iicrc.org/IICRCMaster.
If you have been contacted by a company claiming to be IICRCA, please be aware that this is not affiliated with the IICRC. The IICRCA program was discontinued and no longer exists. If you have been contacted by this company, please contact the IICRC immediately at email@example.com. To verify if a company requesting your information, or participation, is in fact affiliated with the IICRC, please reach out to us directly at the email address above.
Are You Using Updated Standards?
Do you have the latest version of an IICRC Standard? Every few years, Standards Consensus Bodies review, update and publish updated versions of Standards to make sure they include the latest in information and technology. To check and see if you have the latest version, visit the IICRC webstore at www.webstore.iicrc.org.
Standards Subscriptions are also available and give you access to ALL of the latest and historical Standards. To learn more about the benefits of having a Standards Subscription, the IICRC created a brief video on its YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TheIICRC) with testimonials from users on why they enjoy having IICRC Standards available at their fingertips 24/7.
The IICRC is currently seeking volunteers to serve on consensus bodies for the development of the following standards:
- BSR/IICRC S300 Standard and Reference Guide for Professional Upholstery Cleaning
- BSR/IICRC 340 Standard for Professional Cleaning and Maintenance of Leather Furnishings
- BSR/IICRC S400 Standard for Professional Cleaning, Maintenance and Restoration of the Commercial Built Environment
- BSR/IICRC S530 Standard for Indoor Environmental Assessment for Suspected Mold Contaminated Structures
- BSR/IICRC S550 Standard for Professional Water Damage Restoration of Commercial Structures
- BSR/IICRC S590 Standard for HVAC Cleaning and Decontamination in a Water Damaged Environment
- The BSR/IICRC S710 Standard for the Development of a Scope of Work in a Fire and Smoke Damaged Environment
- BSR/IICRC S740 Standard for Professional Restoration of Fire and Smoke Damaged Personal Items
- ANSI/IICRC S800 Standard and Reference Guide for Inspecting Textile Floor Coverings
Those interested in submitting an application to serve on the above consensus bodies should visit www.iicrc.org/IICRCStandards for more information and to download the application forms.