Tramex is preparing to release a brand new product into the restoration marketplace: the Professional PTM2.0 Pin Meter.
The company says this new meter is in a league of its own, bringing several unique and exceptional moisture meter features to the table including:
- Built-in international standard calibration selection
- Specific calibration for over 500 wood species
- Adjustable temperature correction and internal calibration checking
- Responsive ergonomic technology
- Large display screen
Plus, the Professional PTM 2.0 marks a significant enhancement in hand-held, digital pin-meter moisture testing and combines a list of features that save time, are more accurate and offer statistical analysis of wood, drywall and comparative WME (Wood Moisture Equivalent).
Still not "sold"? Here are some other great qualities of the new meter:
- Each calibration curve has point-to-point precision for heightened accuracy of moisture content measurement.
- Temperature correction adjustment means the user no longer has to work with temperature correction charts, easily avoiding inaccurate readings caused by the large effect that temperature differences can have on moisture content measurements, especially when drying.
- With built-in calibration for 500+ individual species and international standard calibration selection, moisture measurement has never been more precise.
- Internal calibration checks confirm the accuracy of your meter instantly and anytime.
- Save up to 100 readings for max, min, average and standard deviation statistics that you can visualize on the screen.
Want to know more? Email Tramex or give them a call at 1-800-234-5849.