FotoIN Mobile Corporation (FotoIN) recently entered an enterprise licensing agreement with American Technologies Inc. (ATI), the nation's largest privately-owned restoration contractor.
Under the terms of the agreement, ATI will use FotoIN’s business photo documentation solution to automate the field photo documentation process for over 20,000 photos/month, generated by 200 plus field users across over 20,000 projects.
FotoIN’s solution will enable ATI to:
- Connect directly with ATI’s Salesforce.com account to automate project geo-fence creation
- Enable field technicians to capture and tag photos to the correct project
- Automatically sync and file photos to the correct project folder in ATI’s Egnyte storage
- Simplify centralized photo documentation management with FotoIN’s Web Admin Console
- Enable batch updating of photos for Emergency Service jobs with FotoIN Desktop Studio
“Automating the end-to-end photo documentation process, integrating with Salesforce.com and Egnyte, and ease of use in the field were key requirements for us”, said John Mourani, ATI’s Vice President of IT. “FotoIN delivered on all counts. Now as soon as an opportunity is created in Salesforce.com our employees can go on site, snap the photos and they are automatically submitted into the right account. FotoIN allows us to improve field and office productivity, and better serve our clients.”
"Leveraging both mobile and cloud technologies, FotoIN was specifically designed to address the requirements of companies in the Restoration and Construction markets”, said Sly Barisic, CEO and founder of FotoIN. “We look forward to working with ATI and capitalizing on other ways FotoIN can generate even more value for ATI and other customers in market.”
To learn more about FotoIN and participate in an upcoming webinar click here.