Stellar Service Brands, a multi-brand residential and commercial service organization that includes Restoration 1, Bluefrog Plumbing + Drain and Softroc, ends the first half of the year with 12 franchise agreements awarded across all brands, new executive leadership and partnerships.
"During the first half of 2023, our efforts have continued to center on putting consumers first and supporting our back-office infrastructure. This focus has underpinned our service strategy and the establishment of new partnerships," said Sherry Rose, CEO of Stellar Service Brands. "Our convention further reinforced this dedication, helping our nationwide team fortify their commitment to excellent service. As we enter the second half of the year, our goal remains to foster growth by consistently meeting and exceeding our customer's needs."
Highlights across the Stellar Service Brands network in the last six months include:
Stellar Service Brands:
- Started 2023 with 388 franchise territories; now have over 431 franchise territories.
- Named Courtney Harmon brand president of the emerging brands: Bluefrog Plumbing + Drain and Softroc;
- Named Devin Ward vice president of franchise development.
- Named Kyana Shamloo, director of strategic initiatives.
- Implementation of review and management platform Birdeye for franchise owners.
- And held annual convention in San Antonio, TX.
- Awarded eight franchise agreements.
- Franchise owner Scott Whitaker announced growth investment from Traction Capital Partners.
- Recognized 48 one-million-dollar club achievers and nine $5 million dollar club achievers at annual convention.
- And partnered with Reets Drying Academy.
Bluefrog Plumbing + Drain:
- Awarded two franchise agreements with expansion in Argyle and Colleyville, TX.
- And recognized six one-million-dollar club achievers at annual convention.
- Awarded two franchise agreements, with expansion in Boca Raton, FL, and Southern Utah.
To learn more about opening a franchise with Stellar Service Brands, visit Stellarservicebrands.com.