Dr. Gene Cole shares a series of stories that stick with him regarding the health and safety of restoration contractors and their customers in this episode of Ask the Expert. He also offers COVID-19 cleaning and disinfection tips in the face of the Omicron variant.
Dr. Cole has more than 35 years of applied research experience, with emphasis on identification and reduction of pollutant reservoirs and sources, bioaerosols, residential and workplace exposure assessment and control, product evaluation, cleaning and restoration, mold and sewage remediation, and biocides.
This episode covers:
- A revisit of Dr. Coles article, “The Disinfection Disconnection,” two years after the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Key things restoration and cleaning professionals should know about effective COVID-19 cleaning and disinfection in the face of the Omicron variant
- Restoration projects that stick with Dr. Cole from over the years, where contractors either made important missteps or completed exemplary work
- Health and safety lessons learned for restoration contractors based on standout stories Dr. Cole has been involved with
- Top tips for cleaning and disinfection in 2022
- The role of the Cleaning Industry Research Institute (CIRI) as a science-based educational resource for the restoration industry
Check out this episode of Ask the Expert to learn more. You can watch the video here or listen to the audio version of our conversation here. You can also find our show on Apple Podcasts and Spotify. Just search for Restoration & Remediation Ask the Expert, then hit Follow.
Report Abusive Comment