At the beginning of 2020, Jon Isaacson (The DYOJO) set out to interview a broad swath of people in a position of leadership to compile their insights on various benchmarks of growth.
The DYOJO Podcast's motto is, “Helping you shorten your DANG learning curve,” and the best way to achieve this is to learn from the trials and errors of fellow entrepreneurs.
In an upcoming six-part series, Isaacson will be discussing this challenging topic in upcoming episodes of The DYOJO Podcast with dynamic industry leaders from around the country who are all at various stages of their companies growth:
- Lisa Lavender, Berks Fire Water Restorations and Restoration Technical Institute (Reading, PA)
- Gordy Powell, Georgia Clean and Georgia Bio Recovery Association (Atlanta, GA)
- Tammy Birklid, MERIT Construction (Tacoma, WA)
- Whitney Wiseman, Restore Force and RFI Companies (Jupiter, FL)
- O.P. Almarez, Allied Restoration Services (West Covina, CA)
- Andrew Golkin, Paul Davis Restoration and Golkin Enterprises (Manassas, VA)
The first episode in the series with Lisa Lavender will air Thursday, April 1, 2021 at 6 a.m. PDT.