Ask Annissa: Creating a Business that Funds the Lifestyle YOU Want
Do you have a "I know I'm successful when ____" list? How do YOU define success? For everyone, that's different!
In September, Annissa gave a presentation at The Experience in Las Vegas about creating a list of the most important things in life, then chasing after them. Here is Annissa's list (in no particular order):
- Don't own an alarm clock
- Wear whatever I want every day
- Always have a tan line
- Go visit family whenever I want
- Wake up every day and choose what I want to do
- Spend every day with my hubby
- Have to get a passport with extra pages
- Only work on projects because I WANT to, not because of money
- My laptop is my office
- More free days than work days
- Debt free
How many do you think she's achieved? ALL OF THEM!