It is spring show season, and the lineup won’t disappoint – especially the 2016 Experience Conference and Exhibition. The Experience East Coast shows continue to grow. This year’s event will be in Atlanta, Georgia, and feature a plethora of restoration and remediation educational opportunities with the industry’s top educators and restorers.
Here’s a look at the 2016 Atlanta show restoration and remediation speakers:
• Dr. Gene Cole(Brigham University) will be discussing bacteria in sewage backflows and how our industry is handling these claims and infectious disease threats. Are we ready and prepared to respond if needed?
• Barry Costa(Costa Group Education) will expand his teachings on a new and innovative way to dry hardwood floors in a stress free situation.
• Scott Mimms (Servicemaster by Mimsco) will present on crew structure and organization for water damage restoration companies. How do you maximize productivity while maintaining quality and profit?
• Jeff Bishop (Bishop Cleancare Seminars) will present “what would you do?” What would you do when your company is called upon to process a $100,000 flood loss? How about $1,000,000? $5,000,000? Well, how about $200 million?! Will you make a killing or lose your shirt . . . or even wind up in a lawsuit that you can’t win?
• Rachel Adams
(Indoor Air Management)
• She will moderate a panel which will focus on documentation, job administration, and getting paid. One of the most challenging areas of the restoration business is the paperwork and tracking what happened on the jobsite. Rachel will work with some of the real experts in the industry to share what they have learned over the years and help improve your processes.
• She will also teach on using the Proper PPE on Restoration Jobs. Protecting yourself, your employees and your clients is very important. Rachel Adams is an expert in safety and PPE and will work with our attendees in looking at various types of restoration and remediation jobs and discuss what equipment should be used.
• Chuck Boutall (Air Quality Specialists) will lead our team of experts in Live Water Damage Restoration Demonstrations. They will have hands-on demonstrations of the latest techniques and tools in restoration and remediation industry.
• Howard Partridge (Phenomenal Products) Are You Having Trouble Finding Good Employees? Would you like to know how to attract the right people? Howard will share with you how he has learned to build a world class team.
Other sessions include:
• Keeping It in the Family: How to Hand Down the Family Business to Your Son or Daughter Successfully. This Panel discussion will feature several companies who have successfully worked the process to include their family in the progression of generations as the parent slows down their role in the company.
• Review the Updates to the ANSI/IICRC S500 Standard’s Fourth Edition. What do you think about the changes to the S500? Learn how they will affect your company and the restoration industry.
• Make More Money While Working Less in You Restoration Biz with Howard Partridge. On Friday, April 22, get a full day of business growth mentoring. Discover the proven business growth strategies for cleaning and restoration companies. Don’t miss this special full-day session with Howard Partridge and his team as they reveal how cleaning and restoration companies worldwide are having record sales and profits.
There is so much more we couldn’t list all of it. Our trade show will feature more than 115 booth spaces and major manufacturer and distributors from the restoration industry will be exhibiting. There will be live demonstrations and opportunities to try before you buy.
Be sure to go towww.experiencetheevents.com and see the full program and register today.