- Confronting and addressing a staffing issue.
- Evaluating inefficiencies within your operations.
- Tweaking your marketing plans and approaches.
- Embracing or implementing new technology or systems.
- Employee reviews or assessments.
- Safety programs and compliance.
Take a class.
- Professional development class or
- Restoration-related class
- Industry-related: Make a commitment to read more industry-related news. I know a great periodical that will help you stay in the know and get started on this resolution.
- Professional development: There are numerous great books that will help you develop professional skills, give you inspiration and great ideas that will help your company.
- Identify one weakness you have and commit to working on and improving it.
- Communication skills: Both written and verbal communication skills are becoming increasingly important in today’s business world. Make a commitment to continually evolve and develop these skills.
- Make a commitment to have a positive outlook and attitude every day.