Violand Management is hosting the largest management and leadership event in the restoration and cleaning industries. The 11th annual summit is modeled after similar programs used by Fortune 500 companies, over 120 owners and managers of small business restoration and cleaning companies will attend their choice of 12 unique courses centered on developing themselves, their employees, and their businesses. Topics include increasing profits and understanding ratios, branding, effective leadership strategies, achieving work/life balance, managing the generation mix, hiring and retaining talented people, and more.
• The second installment of the popular Women in Leadership program is being held June 10 at the same location. This for-women-only event is centered around successful leadership strategies for helping women to make a difference in a largely male-dominated industry by understanding, learning from, and adjusting to differences in gender-related leadership styles
• Keynote speaker Rebekah Gregory, 2013 Boston Marathon bombing survivor and 2015 Boston Marathon participant, talks about how she overcame challenges through faith, hope, and courage
• IAQ Radio Hosts Cliff “The Z-Man” Zlotnick and “Radio Joe” Hughes will be doing a live, remote internet radio broadcast of their show, the most listened to in the restoration industry
• Attendance from many of the most influential individuals in the restoration and cleaning industries including the Chairman/Presidents of many of the largest industry organizations and franchises, recognized industry experts, and editors of multiple trade magazines
• Over 125 attendees in total coming into Canton from as far away as Florida, California, Alaska, and British Columbia
• A unique partnership between Violand Management Associates and Kent State University offering a Diploma in Small Business Management to graduates of The Violand Executive Summit
The Violand Executive Summit is June 11 and 12 at Kent State's Stark's Conference Center. For more information on Violand Management Associates or The Violand Executive Summit, call the VMA office at 330.966.0700 or visit violand.com