RIA Announces Speakers for Fall Conference
RIA’s fall conference, “Strictly Contents: Building your Contents Engine,” will feature keynote speaker, David MacLean, president of Esporta Certified Operators of North America, and several leaders from the cleaning and restoration industry, according to a press release. The event will be held on October 18-19 at the Sheraton Meadowlands Hotel & Conference Center in East Rutherford, N.J.
MacLean’s keynote, “Balance in Your Business: Are You Good to Go?” will focus on the “pillar” of personal leadership. With over 25 years of experience in marketing, sales and communications, he established two corporations, MacLean Group Marketing and MacLean Sports Marketing, after working as a sports marketing specialist in the National Hockey League.
Other conference speakers include:
- Bill Foulds, CRS, President, Association of Rug Cleaning Specialists (ARCS)
- Damon Gersh, CR, President/CEO, Maxons Restorations
- Jeffrey Gross, CR, Executive Vice President Operations, Maxons Restorations
- Barb Jackson, CR, Owner, Total Contentz
- Art Johnson, CR, WLS, Operations Manager, Canstar Restorations Disaster Kleenup
- John Mahdessian, President, Madame Paulette
- Mark Springer, CR, CEO, Dayspring Restoration
- Howard White, CR, Executive Vice President, Maxons Restorations
- Lori Young, CR, President Bartwood Construction
Visit www.restorationindustry.org for more details.