So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, GOODBYE! While I’m certainly being cognizant enough to enjoy the Christmas season with my family, I am also (like many of you, I’m sure), ready for a New Year!
On page 13 in this issue, you will find our annual restoration industry year-in-review, rounding up trends and future visions from industry thought leaders. The panel of experts covers a wide array of topics from technology and software to estimating, mold remediation, TPAs, industry associations, and more.
I wanted to take a few moments here to also quickly highlight a few big industry headlines from 2020 as well, as a quick trip down memory lane…
- TOMI’s SteraMist Preparedness for Aiding in the new Coronavirus-Wuhan or 2019- nCoV Outbreak (Jan. 30)
- Global Biorisk Advisory Council Introduces GBAC STAR™ Facility Accreditation Program (May 11)
- Interstate Restoration Acquires Rolyn Companies (July 2)
- BMS CAT Acquires Jarvis Property Restoration (July 16)
- Georgia Becomes First State to Regulate Crime Scene Cleanup (Aug. 19)
- Encircle Improves Productivity for Restoration Contractors with Matterport Integration (Oct. 1)
- Authority Brands Acquires STOP Restoration (Nov. 4)
- ATI Restoration Announces Acquisition of Mark 1 Restoration (Nov. 30)
Be sure to keep an eye on www.randrmagonline.com this month for our “Best of 2020” lists including most-read articles, most-watched videos, most-clicked authors, and more!
From the R&R family to yours, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a HAPPY New Year!