The 2022 Experience Conference & Exhibition is taking place April 6-8 at the Duke Energy Convention Center in Cincinnati. In this episode of Ask the Expert, Larry Cooper, executive director of Experience Events, offers a sneak peek of the upcoming cleaning and restoration event.
Highlights include a two-pronged keynote on bioterrorism and microbial warfare; four educational tracks on cleaning, restoration, marketing and business management, and other topics; hands-on demonstrations; full-day pre- and post-conference courses; plus tickets to a Cincinnati Reds baseball game.
This episode covers:
- History of The Experience spring and fall events
- Keynote addresses on the unpredictability of bioterrorism from Dr. George Buck and microbial warfare from Jeff Jones
- The long list of more than 20 educational sessions for restoration and cleaning professionals to attend
- Deep-dives on the April 5 pre-conference agenda as well as the April 9 post-conference offerings on topics including business building, marketing, mold assessment, Xactware/Verisk estimating, and upholstery cleaning
- Fun networking opportunities including an opening reception and tickets to a Cincinnati Reds versus Pittsburg Pirates baseball game
- A three-day exhibition featuring live demos
Check out this episode of Ask the Expert to learn more. You can watch the video here or listen to the audio version of our conversation here. You can also find our show on Apple Podcasts and Spotify. Just search for Restoration & Remediation Ask the Expert, then hit Follow.
Report Abusive Comment