Registration is now open for the annual NORMI CE Conference 2021, taking place Tuesday, Nov. 30 to Dec. 3 at the Bilmar Beach Resort in the Tampa Bay, Fla., area. The National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors (NORMI) is bringing together leading industry experts to teach six English CEU classes, one Spanish CEU class and one live online course simulcast in an interactive webinar. In addition, a free networking event on Wednesday evening is open for all registered students.
Six DBPR-approved training courses offered at one event enable Florida-licensed mold assessors and remediators to complete the 14 CEUs biennially required by the Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) Mold Related Services Board. Each class has a designated number of CEUs based on the length of the course. Therefore, Florida mold licensees can earn 14 CEUs with one class (onsite or online) or several courses that total the 14 CEUs. The required deadline for completion of the 14 continuing education units is July 31, 2022.
The lineup of courses at the NORMI CE Conference include the following:
- 11/30-12/1: Mold Odor Abatement (CEFL14) (#0000332 - 14 CEUs)
- 12/1: Mold Protocol Report Writing (CEFL03) (#0000329 - 4 CEUs)
- 12/1: Business Social Media Marketing (CEFL18) (#0000396 - 4 CEUs)
- 12/1-12/3: Assessor/Remediator Licensing Course (CMACMR) (#0000090 - 14 CEUs)
- 12/1: EPA Lead Renovation, Repair, Painting (RRP) (CEFL16) (#0000353 - 8 CEUs)
- 12/1: Free Networking Event: All registered students invited
- 12/2: Spanish EPA Lead Renovation, Repair, Painting (RRP) (CEFL16) (#0000353 - 8 CEUs)
- 12/2-12/3: IAQ/Mold Strategy, Sampling, Solutions (CEFL19) (#0000409 - 14 CEUs)
NORMI is a not-for-profit training and certifying organization for mold and indoor air quality professionals. NORMI courses and certifications are recognized and approved by all states that license mold professionals. For more information on the Florida CEU classes offered at the NORMI CE Conference, please log onto Events.NORMI.org or call 888.856.4803 ext. 8000.