HydraMaster understands that space inside your work truck is always at a premium. Add to that fact that with all the gear you need to haul around for your cleaning and restoration jobs- storage, security, and safety need to be a big focus of your van layout. The Hydra-Shelf Adjustable Shelving System is specifically designed for the higher roof unibody construction vans.
HydraMaster’s HydraShelf Adjustable Shelving System maximizes available space in your van to fit more tools, chemicals, drying equipment, instruments, and accessories without losing valuable floor space. It stores, secures, and protects.
It fits over the wheel wells of unibody vans and takes advantage of higher roofs for more storage space. Higher bottom shelves allow for spotting kits or tool storage on the van floor below the first shelf.
You can attach tool brackets and shelves in numerous configurations so you can get to your tools quicker, stay organized and always look professional.
The HydraShelf Adjustable Shelving System has many features:
- It is constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel and anodized aluminum for maximum corrosion resistance
- The shelf spacing easily adjusts with a single knob on the end of each shelf
- The entire shelf system moves front to back to accommodate additional accessory mounting locations
- The shelves have 4-inch sides to ensure items stay organized and in place. They are ideal for holding chemical bottles but can also be used to store tools, brushes, and more
- The shelves have rounded corners for safety
- Accessory items can be added to effectively employ EVOLUTION 1.5” and 2” wand rack holders, as well as an additional storage solution reel for extra pressure hose, garden hose, or hose for your Automatic Wastewater Disposal System.
For more information on HydraMaster, contact your local HydraMaster Distributor, visit our web sites at www.hydramaster.com or call us at 1-800-426-1301.