RIA is now accepting 2019 Board Nominations. Those interested in applying must submit an application form and return it no later than January 15. For more information -- and to download the form -- click here.
- Nominee must have at least five years experience with RIA Member firms.
- Nominee must be employed with an Active Member of RIA in good standing.
- Nominee must be the Owner of the Member company, or have written permission:
- Nominee must show proof of attendance at a minimum of three (3) Annual Conventions or Conferences.
- Committee and Board Participation:
- Nominees should have service on RIA Committees, Councils or Task Forces, and length of service on that committee should be given consideration over those nominees who have not served on any Committee, Council or Task Force.
- Nominees should actively participate in another related association boards of directors or committees, like NFPA, NADCA, ASHRE, IAQA, IICRC, CIRI, etc.
- Published Articles:
- Consideration should be given to nominees who have had articles published for the C&R Magazine, and/or other trade journals, and/or industry publications.
- Presenting at RIA Meetings
- Nominees who have presented at RIA Meetings have shown commitment to the organization and its educational goals, and should be given consideration over those who have not presented.
Find out more about the nomination and application process here.