SteamMaster offers nVIRO Shield® Pathogen Control System Utilizing Electrostatic Technology
SteamMaster Restoration and Cleaning LLC proudly announces a new service in delivering a revolutionary, effective and safe way to help reduce and control the spread of communicable diseases utilizing Electrostatic Technology.
Every day, we come into contact with millions of pathogens that cause illnesses. This year alone has experienced the worst flu epidemic in over 10 years, and it has been so contagious, no one has been safe. The electrostatic process that nVIRO Shield® delivers works in combination with regular cleaning regimens, and adds a protective environment that kills the germs which make us sick. It is an innovative and cost-effective step in the prevention of contagious illnesses.
The electrostatic process starts when the solution in the holding tank is negatively charged as it leaves the applicator. The fine mist uniformly covers positively charged surfaces, “ like a magnet”. This technology is not new and has been used in other industries such as agriculture and the automotive industry.
There is a difference between cleaning and disinfecting. Studies show that regular housekeeping only adequately cleans 39% of surfaces, leaving 61% vulnerable to the spread of germs.
To effectively disinfect an environment, 100% of the surface must be sanitized. The electrostatic process that nVIRO Shield® delivers, works in combination with regular cleaning protocols and adds a protective layer which kills the germs that make us sick.
The first step solution is an EPA approved sanitizer which kills up to 99.999% of pathogens. We call this the “Reset” step because it sanitizes the surface by eliminating all germs on the surface and reduce contamination rates.
The second step is a photocatalytic protective sealant and a botanical disinfectant which covers most common touch points (such as doorknobs, desktops, workstations, etc.), and prolongs the sanitizing step up to 30 days.
“In line with our other Indoor Air Quality services, we are excited to offer nVIRO Shield® to help reduce and control the spread of communicable diseases at home, work or commercial properties.
SteamMaster constantly seek cutting-edge technologies in equipment and application processes to provide service excellence. ” said Raj Manickam, Chief Operating Officer at SteamMaster.
"nVIRO Shield is a revolutionary way to how we clean today and completely changing the cleaning industry! At Woodard, we focus on helping people get back to their lives and this product does just that. It helps minimize infection, increase business efficiency, and provides the long-lasting protection you can trust!
We are so excited that SteamMaster Restoration and Cleaning is now able to protect their community with nVIRO Shield," said Dave Christoff, Chief Revenue Officer at Woodard Cleaning and Restoration