The Crew Chief is the center of the Prochem restoration product line. The built in advanced power management can balance the equipment which optimizes the job site drying conditions.
The Crew Chief is the center of the Prochem restoration product line. The built in advanced power management can balance the equipment which optimizes the job site drying conditions. Should the job conditions of 85% relative humidity occur while drying, the Crew Chief will temporarily power down the air movers. This will allow the dehumidifiers to lower the excess humidity, eliminating the threat of condensation.
After relative humidity drops below 85% the Crew Chief will then power up the air movers and resume drying.
Off Site Monitoring and Event Notifications of Equipment and Job Conditions
- Real-time dry checks and online verification.
- Check on the job, no matter where you are from smart phone or computer.
- Prioritize your site trips before technicians leave for the day.
- Easy "time-frame scan" to analyze drying progression and job details.
- Notifications that advise you of job progress, equipment failures, power disruptions, job completion, unbalanced drying systems and more.
Job Documentation is Automatically Recorded from Start to Completion Capturing all Critical Data
- Comprehensive summary sheet in accordance to preferred documentation needs.
- Printable forms for job jackets.
- Job details automatically recorded from start to completion.
- Captures all critical data for dry checks per S500 (T, GPP, RH, MC).
- Power readings documented to verify when power was interrupted or turned off.
- Documentation performed accurately, consistently and archived for verification.
Advanced Power Management
- Amperage use is calculated for each circuit before you leave the job site, avoiding popped breakers and unnecessary return trips.
- Four GFCI reset 110V/15A circuit breakers, provide a total availability of 60A through the 110V or 220V circuit.
- Power indicator lights.
Quick and Easy Job Setup
- Easy set up, three button clicks and job is ready.
- Place and go wireless sensor set up.
- Wireless sensors function up to 300 feet from the Crew Chief, if further distances are needed, the sensors can relay data between themselves.
- Prochem technical support team and dealer network assistance.
- Spanish or English controls and more.
The Crew Chief also provides a quick and easy way to monitor real time job conditions and event notifications from a smart phone or computer, no matter where you are. For more information, check outwww.prochem.com.