Introducing a New Generation of LGR Technology
April 1, 2009
The new, rugged AQUATRAP AT100S LGR Dehumidifier from Abatement Technologies provides fast drying performance using low grain refrigerant technology (LGR) in a portable design.
The new, rugged AQUATRAP AT100S LGR Dehumidifier from Abatement Technologies provides fast drying performance using low grain refrigerant technology (LGR) in a portable design. The innovative AT100S stainless steel unit pulls down moisture levels equivalent to larger units requiring higher power requirements. Best of all, it’s from Abatement Technologies–the name you trust for quality and reliability.
Technical advancements of the AQUATRAP AT100S LGR Dehumidifier include:
- New LGR Technology for Superior Water Removal-Its unique LGR design (Patents Pending) allows the AT100S to spend more time removing water, and less time defrosting. It is certified to remove 100 pints per day at AHAM conditions (80° F/ 60% RH). Its performance really stands out at various ‘real life’ temperature and humidity conditions–including lower temperatures.
- Easy To Transport & Maneuver-The 125-pound AT100S is designed for use in tight spaces and multi-story homes. It has perfect weight balance, and stands just 19” long x 18” wide by 37” high.
- Reliable & Easy To Use Touch Pad Controls-Panel features include: a 2-line liquid crystal display (LCD); ‘ON/OFF’, ‘MENU’, ‘ENTER’ and ‘PURGE’ buttons; and ‘DEFROST’ and ‘ABNORMAL’ LED’s.
- Unrivaled Stainless Steel Workmanship-The attractive stainless cabinet is durable, corrosion resistant and easy to clean. Skid rails on the back protect it from damage, and make loading and unloading easier.
- User Convenience Features-AT100S has a cord wrap on the back of the cabinet for the attached 20’ power cord, storage in the top for the 35’ drain hose and an efficient MERV 8 filter that holds up well in wet environments.
- ETL & AHAM Certified-The AT100S is certified by ETL and ETLc to conform to OSHA and CSA safety standards, and its water removal performance is AHAM certified.
For more information go to www.abatement.com.