In this class attendees will learn:
- Who influences commercial water damage business locally, nationally, disaster planning, commercial adjusters and how to get these jobs.
- How to manage aspects of a commercial job such as: record keeping on the job, IICRC S-500 documentation requirements, contractor/subcontractor, permits, safety, equipment, personnel, and property owner concerns.
- The equipment requirements and application for: Dehumidification, Air Movers, Air Scrubbers, Monitoring Equipment.
- Documentation: Address the stakeholders requirements
- Stakeholders, who are they and what are their concerns: Property owner, Third party auditor, Insurance Company adjuster, Independent adjuster, Public adjuster
Class Date: June 22, 2009 7:30am -5:00 pm
Location: Reets Drying Academy Sharpsburg, GA
Register Online Now