Business Mentors and JC Restoration present a series of educational events designed to help contractors transform your company. The Large Loss and Business Development Summit will be held in Chicago, April 23-24.
Attendees will learn how to get, manage and collect large losses and successfully manage catastrophe situations and learn strategies to improve their business. The event will be held in the auditorium at one of the finest restoration facilities in North America.
Ten things to learn at this two-day event:
- Learn how to successfully complete large losses
- Bill out jobs effectively and get paid for your work
- Protect your profit margins
- Properly document jobs to assure that you have supporting information
- See the premiere restoration facility in North America – Designed for efficiency and effectiveness
- Learn tips to market your services to receive more commercial losses
- Partner with other contractors to improve your capacity
- Improve your systems and procedures for daily operations
- Create autonomous divisions and defined bonus and compensation plans for division managers and staff
- Network with some of the best restoration companies in the industry.