The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) has announced the winners of the 2021 Annual Instructors’ Meeting Awards Dinner. The Gatsby-themed event took place on Sept. 25 at the Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.
- Full House Award Winner – Joe Dobbins
- Globetrotter Award Winner – Mark Cornelius
- People’s Choice Award Winner – Barry Costa
- Top Gun Award Winner – Destry Ransdell
- Cy Gantt Award Winner – Chris Davis & Bill Doan
- Founder’s Award Winner – Tom Hill & Kenway Mead
- Keith Williams Award Winner – Claude Blackburn
Hall of Fame Class of 2021:
- Tom Hill
- Ed York
For a full list of winners and a picture gallery of the event, visit www.iicrc.org/aim2021/.
The IICRC is a global standards developing organization (SDO), accredited through the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), as well as a credentialing body that certifies individuals in 20-plus categories within the inspection, cleaning, and restoration industries. With more than 60,000 certified technicians and 6,000 Certified Firms in 22 countries, the IICRC, in partnership with regional and international trade associations, represents the entire industry. The IICRC does not own schools, employ instructors, produce training materials, or promote specific product brands, cleaning methods, or systems.