Phoenix Restoration Equipment has announced the latest addition to their equipment lineup, the Phoenix Focus II. The Phoenix Focus II is a compact dual axial air mover designed not to move air. Phoenix highlights its power and ability to be easily transported from location to location.
"With twice the fans to move air, how you move all that air is up to you," Phoenix noted. Air can flow vertically or horizontally. Mounting the Focus II on sticks allows users to aim the airflow up, down or at an angle. The system uses 1.1 amps.
Phoenix Focus II (21″ x 8 1/4″ x 9 3/8′) is designed to be the most compact and portable fan in its class. The rugged molded-in handles give users the solid control required when packing and unpacking air movers. Its easy-winding cord wrap and multiple securement options simplify preparation for transport.
Phoenix touts the following as benefits of the Focus II:
- Only 1.1 amps, daisy chain up to 10 on one 15-amp circuit
- Half the size of low-profile air movers
- Carry two in one hand easily
- Only 15.5 lbs
- 1,015 CFM
- Dual stacking options
- Dual cord wrap options
- Convenience outlet
- Lighted plug
- Multiple drying positions
- Patented focus corners
- Xactimate code: WTRDRY
Phoenix highlights the following as benefits of the optional drytag:
- Notifications if the equipment is turned off or loses power with DryPHONE
- Last-known location – free equipment tracking
- Advanced inventory tracking capable
- Transmits to app even when equipment is off
- Automatically provides days of usage and serial number to the drying report