On Thursday, September 9, R&R will present the Ladder Award to the 2021 recipient, as well as the inaugural 2020 winner, Nicole Humber, at The Experience Convention & Trade Show.
In conjunction with the annual award honoring outstanding young restoration professionals, we asked young leaders in the industry to share words of wisdom for aspiring young professionals. This video captures their advice.
Click here to see them share why they chose a career in restoration.
This video features:
- Heather Jurek, Compliance Project Manager, Ungerman
- Cameron Denommee, Director of Operations, ServiceMaster by Gilmore
- Tiffany Meece, Director of Commercial Marketing, First Onsite Property Restoration
- Seth Harrison, Executive Director, Actionable Insights
- Andrea Stenberg, Emergency Services Production Cleaning Manager, Paul Davis Restoration of Portland / Vancouver
- Greg Schlicht, Regional Manager, Maxons Restorations
- Nicole Humber, CEO, Bravo Restoration & Construction
- Ryan Moore, President, ATI Restoration
To learn more about the Ladder Award, nominations and eligibility, click here.
Report Abusive Comment