Easier Site Navigation
If you’ve visited the IICRC website lately, you may have noticed a few changes. A new navigation menu item labeled “Tools” directs visitors to the new FAQ page, the IICRC video library and update forms. Finding the answers to your questions and updating your information just got a whole lot easier! For more information, visit IICRC.org and click on “Tools.”
Welcome to the Updated IICRC Course Locator Page
The IICRC Course Locator makes it easy to find IICRC classes in your area. Unfortunately, classes aren’t always available near you.
To gather more information to better serve our constituents, a new pop-up screen allows you to send us information about course offerings. If you are unable to locate a course in your area, let us know by completing the feedback form. This feature will help us identify demand and improve course offerings. For more information, please visit IICRCCert.org
2020 is The Year of Advancing Your Career
Have you checked out any of the IICRC’s advanced certifications? If you haven’t, now is the time to do so. Expand your career by taking classes, for example, that allow you to become a certified Trauma and Crime Scene Cleanup Technician or Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician.
As technicians accumulate certifications, they become eligible for advanced designations such as the IICRC Master – the industry’s highest technical designation. With a minimum of three years as an IICRC Certified Technician and the attainment of specific courses, you can advance your career by earning an IICRC Master Designation in Textiles, Fire and Smoke, and Water Restoration. Visit IICRCCert.org to find a course near you.
View our new Frequently Asked Questions page at IICRC.org/IICRCFAQs for information on finding certification courses, renewal processes and fees, exams, continuing education requirements, Certified Firms, making updates to your online profile and more. The FAQ page can also assist with answering basic questions for individuals and firms who are interested in learning more about the IICRC.
Digital Update Forms Now Available
If you’re an IICRC Technician or Certified Firm and you need to make an update to your information on file with the IICRC, you can now do so online. IICRC has recently digitized its update form to make it easier for registrants to update their contact and company information. For more information or to make an update, visit IICRC.org, click on “Tools,” and then “Update Form.”
VENUE ANNOUNCED - Save the Date!
The IICRC will hold its second-annual Standards Summit March 19-20, 2020 at the Tuscany in Las Vegas. For more information or to register, visit IICRC.org/2020StandardsSummit. If you’re traveling from out of town, please visit https://tuscanylv.webhotel.microsdc.us/ or call (877) 887-2261 to book your stay using Group Code 40057.
Not yet part of a Standards Committee? There’s plenty of time to get involved. The IICRC has extended the application deadlines for the following Standards Committees:
- BSR/IICRC S410 Standard for Infection Control During Professional Cleaning and Maintenance of the Commercial Built Environment - Application deadline: Feb. 29, 2020
- The BSR/IICRC S710 Standard for the Development of a Scope of Work in a Fire and Smoke Damaged Environment - Application deadline: Feb. 29, 2020
- BSR/IICRC S740 Standard for Professional Restoration of Fire and Smoke Damaged Personal Items - Application deadline: March 31, 2020
- IICRC Field Guide for Safety and Health for Professional Cleaners - Application deadline: March 31, 2020
- IICRC Field Guide for Safety and Health for Disaster Restoration Professionals - Application deadline: March 31, 2020
- BSR/IICRC S760 Standard for Professional Restoration of Structures and Items Damaged by Wildfire Smoke - Application deadline: March 31, 2020
- BSR/IICRC S230 Standard for Professional Inspection of Flooring Subfloors and Substrates - Application deadline: April 30, 2020
- BSR/IICRC 340 Standard for Professional Cleaning and Maintenance of Leather Furnishings - Application deadline: April 30, 2020
- BSR/IICRC S590 Standard for HVAC Cleaning and Decontamination in a Water Damaged Environment - Application deadline: April 30, 2020
For more information or to apply for a Standards Committee, visit IICRC.org/Standards.