CORE Welcomes Six Elite Members
CORE Group, North America’s fastest growing contractor network, is pleased to announce that six new companies are now Members of CORE Elite. CORE Elite is the property restoration industry’s most exclusive membership offering.
CORE’s newest Elite Members include:
- Rapid Response Restoration, headquartered in Flemington, New Jersey
- Regency DRT, headquartered in Clinton Township, Michigan with six additional offices throughout the state of Florida
- First Atlantic Restoration, headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, and serving Virginia Beach, Richmond, and Newport News, Virginia
- J.C. Restoration, headquartered in Rolling Meadows, Illinois and serving the greater Chicagoland area
- Panhandle Cleaning and Restoration, headquartered in Wheeling, West Virginia and serving West Virginia, Eastern Ohio, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Anderson Group International, headquartered in Bakersfield, California and serving the entire state of California
Elite Membership offers exceptional property restoration contractors that have met CORE’s rigorous credentialing standards the ability to be a part of a premier service offering; to align themselves with an organization that believes in operating with the highest standards of craftsmanship, quality, and integrity, all without giving up their independence. Members have access to innovative technologies to increase operational efficiencies, unique vendor & supplier resources, world-class networking events, exclusive educational opportunities to elevate every key role in their business, and much more.
“We are thrilled to welcome these outstanding companies to our growing network of the finest independent contractors in the industry,” said Dan Cassara, CEO of CORE Group. “The combination of bringing together leaders from the most experienced service providers, while employing state-of-the-art technology and best practices, will truly be a game-changer. Our partnership will help them sustain years of growth & success, and only strengthens our unwavering commitment to service excellence for our clients.”
The CORE Group family of companies is made up of the property restoration industry’s largest and most capable service providers. All organizations affiliated with CORE maintain stringent standards for education, licensing and certifications. Elite Members must adhere to the CORE Code of Ethics, representing the highest in integrity in the industry.
CORE Group Inc., headquartered in Austin, Texas, is a network of disaster restoration contractors delivering private client centric claim services. CORE contractors must meet all industry standards needed to perform work, they are certified, insured, and fully vetted. Learn more at gowithcore.com | firstname.lastname@example.org.