Neighborly, one of the world’s largest parent companies of home service brands, recently held its annual conference in Dallas, TX where Rainbow International awarded their top performing franchisees for significant accomplishments and contributions throughout the year. Recipients included:
- Franchisee of the Year: Reed and Heather Mattingly, Rainbow International of Charleston, South Carolina
- The Franchisee of the Year Award is the highest honor that can be bestowed upon a franchisee. The award is presented to the franchisee who has consistently grown through proper training and management of their organization and has had a consistently high level of sales through quality, professional service.
- Woman of the Year: Rebecca Hill, Rainbow International of Vancouver Island
- Each year, one standout female franchise owner is awarded the designation of Woman of the Year by consistently setting an example for other franchisees through continuous efforts to strengthen and support her franchise.
- Rookie of the Year: Kris Brower, Rainbow International of St. Louis
- The Rookie of the Year award is presented to the franchise that, in the first 12 months, has demonstrated outstanding performance in sales and building of the organization.