American Mold Products Introduces New Eco-Friendly Mold & Stain Remover
Johnny Wells, the founder of AMP, stated:
Now that our Master Distributor, CitriFresh Distribution (CFD), is managing the marketing and distribution of our products, I am able to focus on product development. Mold Out is one of many products that are being researched and developed. This product was created in response to contractors wanting a more cost effective way to get mold out of clothing and other items that can be cleaned in a washing machine. Extensive testing of this product has occurred and Mold Out has also been used to help mold sensitized individuals. We are in the process of patenting the formula for this product.
Benefits Mold Out offers to contractors include the following:
- Mold Out Powder safely cleans and removes dirt, grime, mildew stains and mold from all types of clothing, bedding, linen and curtains restoring their natural beauty free from mold and mold odors.
- It is easy to use. Use in washing machine in combination with regular cleaners.
- Use on any cloth that can be laundered in a washing machine. Will not hurt colors.
- Mold Out is environmentally safe and effective and won’t harm people, pets, or plants.
- Cleans, sanitizes and protects all types of cloth material.
- No bleaches or VOC’s are used.
The addition of Mold Out, increases the product line offered by AMP to 14 unique eco-friendly products to help contractors save time an money.
Currently, AMP offers three unique product lines:
- Mold removal and prevention products ideal for restoration contractors and HVAC companies.
- Exterior cleaning products for home building, deck maintenance, and fence cleaning companies.
- Household cleaning products for carpet cleaning and commercial cleaning services.
CFD’s Vice President of Sales, Brian Flynn, stated:
Many contractors can not afford or do not want to buy expensive cleaning machines to clean moldy items. Mold Out is ideal for contractors who want to offer their customers help in getting mold out of clothing and other items that can be cleaned in a washing machine. Mold Out empowers contractors to add another profit center to their business.
To learn more about Mold Out, visit www.citrifreshusa.com.
To mark their grand opening, CFD is offering customers a 20% discount on all orders received by midnight, February 25th, 2017.
CFD is committed to rewarding customer loyalty. We offer volume discounts, loyalty product rebates for free product, and a reseller program. To learn more, visit www.citrifreshusa.com.
About American Mold Products
AMP is based in Alpharetta, Georgia and has spent more than 15 years developing and testing a line of eco-friendly products for mold prevention, household cleaning, and exterior cleaning. Our mission is to focus on researching, developing, and testing new product lines that can be offered through our marketing and distribution partner, CitriFresh Distribution.
About CitriFresh Distribution
CitriFresh Distribution (CFD) is the marketing and distribution arm of American Mold Products. In 2016, a group of investors from Ontario, Canada and the Western United States purchased the Master Distribution rights from American Mold Products. Our head office is based in Kingston, Ontario, Canada and the company is managed by Sanjay Gupta and Brian Flynn. Products are distributed out of our US warehouses in UpState, NY and Alpharetta, GA with plans to set up a distribution center in the Western United States and Eastern Ontario Canada.