Sept. 9-11, 2015 at The Mirage in Las Vegas, Nevada
The Experience Convention & Trade Show is nearly here, and the massive industry event is expected to draw thousands of restoration and remediation professionals to The Mirage in Las Vegas, Nev.
The three-day event, running Sept. 9-11, is jam-packed with educational sessions, a professional speaking contest, hands-on and live product demonstrations, networking time, tons of giveaways, and more. If you’ve got training and education on your mind, here’s a glimpse at just a few of the topics being covered:
- The Fast-Track to a Constant Flow of High-Paying Jobs
- How Innovative Products Can Make You Money
- Money, Marketing & Motivation
- Mold Beware! The Why, How and How Much of the BactiBarrier Antimicrobial System
- Totally Trashed to Totally Terrific! Cleaning Strategies for Restaurants, Apartments, and Rentals
- What’s Up with FACEBOOK! Create a Strategic Facebook Ad Campaign
- Tile & Stone Maintenance Strategies
- Chemicals in Remediation
- Catastrophe Planning and Execution
And all those presentations are just on day one! There are brand new, different topics covered every single day.
Plus, there’s a great industry-related keynote you won’t want to miss – called Leave A Legacy! CEO of the World Floor Covering Association, Scott Humphrey, will talk about stepping out of the world of excuses and daring to take a calculated risk. He’ll discuss personal and professional obstacles everyone has to overcome to achieve greatness, share five guaranteed steps to success, and end with a powerful tribute to the USA.
During the trade show each afternoon, The Experience Convention boasts having the largest hands-on production ever, plus the MIKEY’s Fest will be held inside the trade show hall during show hours. The Experience will have 12 areas set up in the trade show hall for demonstrations that run continuously on water damage restoration; maintaining and caring for truck mounts; structural drying of materials like walls, ceilings and crawlspaces; carpet and hard surface cleaning, and more.
See you in Vegas!