Featured speakers include Michael Brandt, DrPH, CIH, PMP, AIHA Vice President; Jeffery Lofgren, CIH, Senior IH Specialist, Travelers Risk Control; Joseph David III, CIH, CSP, IH Technical Director, Travelers Risk Control; and Nim Traeger, CIH, CSP, Director of Casualty Services, Travelers Risk Control.
The webinar will present examples using the AIHA three-phase strategy to demonstrate the value of IH activities and programs that can make an impact on your company’s bottom line:
- Improving operational efficiency
- Improving employee morale
- Increasing capacity
- Decreasing employee absenteeism and turnovers
Industrial hygienists; safety directors; environmental, safety, and health professionals; safety coordinators; and facilities and HR managers should definitely register for this event. Attendees will be provided with tools to enable them to:
- Identify key business strategies that can benefit from IH activities and programs.
- Apply a business value proposition to IH activities within your operations using the AIHA Value Strategy.
- Key steps of an effective value presentation to make your business case for IH activities and programs.
Register for “The Industrial Hygiene (IH) Value Proposition: Making the Business Case for Industrial Hygiene.” After registering, you will receive an email confirmation. This confirmation will include a computer link (to watch the presentation) and a phone number (to listen to the presentation by phone).
Contact Melissa Hurley Alves, AIHA’s strategic communications manager, at (703) 846-0740 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding the webinar. For more information on value and IH, please visit www.ihvalue.org.