2 IICRC CEC This unique course blends traditional hands-on combined with instructor-led instruction in the facilitation of the learning objectives. Upon purchase, a kit will be mailed to the address on record. Upon receipt of your kit, simply launch your course and have fun learning.
- Ability to identify 13 different styles of tufted and woven carpet and the unique features
- Identify 4 different types of carpet cushions used in residential and commercial installation and the unique features
- Replicate soil abrasion and the impact on carpet fibers
- Learn to perform a burn test or a chemical test to identify 6 different fiber types used in carpet construction
- Learn the techniques and physically do spot removal for a variety of the most common spots
Instructor: Mark Violand
You must earn an 80% or higher to receive your certificate!
Included in the Class: You will receive a kit in the mail, instructor-led eLearning course, basic carpet cleaning demonstration review, and bonus: eLearning for everyone.