Brandon Donatelli, chief revenue officer with HOMEE, has amassed a great deal of useful knowledge as a fellow restoration contractor, a technology vendor, an insurance side vendor and a firefighter. Before joining HOMEE this January, he worked with CoreLogic, Next Gear Solutions and Matterport.
Adopting new technology happens to be a top challenge among restorers, so we invited Donatelli to provide insights on the state of technology in the restoration industry. In this episode of Ask the Expert, he covers common tech pain points, how to address them, and key themes within the digital solutions realm, now and on the horizon.
This episode covers:
- The role of HOMEE in the world of contractors, insurers and policyholders
- Donatelli’s take on the state of restoration technology
- A more competitive landscape for restoration tech and what that means for contractors
- Common questions and challenges Donatelli has experienced as a tech vendor serving restorers, and tips for how to address them
- Secrets to choosing the right software solution for your restoration company
- Advice on how to implement a new software solution so it reaps ROI
- Predictions for technology in the restoration industry looking ahead
- Thoughts on how restoration contractors and the claims industry can better work together in the interest of policyholders
Check out this episode of Ask the Expert to learn more. You can watch the video here or listen to the audio version of our conversation here. You can also find our show on Apple Podcasts and Spotify. Just search for Restoration & Remediation Ask the Expert, then hit Follow.