Jesse Mount is co-owner of Asbestos Abatement, Inc., located in Lakewood, Colorado. In this episode of Ask the Expert, Mount shares his transition from project manager to co-owner, working hand-in-hand with restoration contractors to remove asbestos, considerations for business looking to add asbestos removal to their services and more.
This episode covers:
- Mount’s advancement through the remediation industry starting in 2004 to recently becoming a business owner
- How owning a business compares to being an employee
- An overview of asbestos removal and the common materials asbestos is found in
- Asbestos abatement for a property loss versus other scenarios like renovations
- Working with restoration contractors and subcontractors
- Mount’s most memorable asbestos removal project
- What those new to asbestos removal should know
- Mount’s biggest challenges and lessons learned
Check out this episode of Ask the Expert to learn more. You can watch the video here or listen to the audio version of our conversation here. You can also find our show on Apple Podcasts and Spotify. Just search for Restoration & Remediation Ask the Expert, then hit Follow.