Join RIA for the 2018 Forensic Restoration Conference. This year, the conference will be held in Cincinnati, Ohio, November 15-16, for discussions on high-risk environmental threats, networking with other restorers and hands-on training exercises.
The 2018 Forensic Restoration Conference will include many learning opportunities for all levels. Sessions will include:
- A Global Review of Potential Emerging Pandemic Organisms
- Fentanyl Decontamination: The Dangers and the Latest Science of What Works: Bowling Green Center for Future of Forensic Science
- An Objective Evaluation of the Numerous High-Level Decontamination Systems That are Available for Biological Hazards
- Thinking the Unthinkable: Preparing to Respond to a Public Contamination Incident
- Hoarders: The Biological, Fire and Structural Dangers of Hoarding
- Panel Discussion: How to Market Forensic Restoration
- And more!
This year's conference is the bridge for restoration contractors to understand how to move from common projects such as fire and water to those that are complicated by environmental hazards; regardless of whether those hazards are currently regulated.
Register now and get a digital copy of the Forensic Guidelines at a discounted rate!
Report Abusive Comment