Tickets are now available for the “Restoration 2.0” summit to take place on Sep. 29 - Oct. 1 in Bend, Ore. The event will feature products including drones, artificial intelligence, and virtual reality and will focus on questions impacting the future of the restoration industry, including the impact that Third Party Administrators have on the industry. Tickets start at $75.
Furthermore, the schedule of events for Restoration 2.0 has also been announced.
- Keynote by O.P. Almaraz
- Future Forward Thinking with Kevin Dooley
- The POSSIBLE Mindset with Andy McCabe
- Texas Bar-B-Q on the Deschutes River.
- Xactimate Wizards with Alena Wilson
- Social Leverage Marketing with Sean Lewis
- The ABC's of Large Loss with Klark Brown
- Texas Hold 'em Card Tournament (for cash)
- Drones. Play with frickin drones
- TPA's, PA's and Claims Magic with David Herring
- Best-ball Golf Tournament at River's Edge
- Enjoy Bend, Oregon until departure
For more information or to register, visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/restoration20-summit-tickets-35298049416