IICRC Preparing to Develop New Standards, Complete More Revisions
IICRC Calls for Volunteers in Development, Revision of Six Standards
February 22, 2016
The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) is seeking volunteers from all interest categories of the industry to serve on consensus bodies for the revision and development of six Standards and Reference Guides.
Applications are now being accepted for volunteers to serve on consensus bodies for the following Standards and Reference Guides included in the revision and development process:
- ANSI/IICRC S100: Standard and IICRC R100 Reference Guide for Professional Cleaning of Textile Floor Coverings.
- New Standard - BSR-IICRC S400: Standard for Professional Cleaning, Maintenance and Restoration of the Built Environment.
- ANSI/IICRC S500: Standard and IICRC R500 Reference Guide for Professional Water Damage Restoration.
- ANSI/IICRC S520: Standard and R520 Reference Guide for Professional Mold Remediation • New Standard - BSR-IICRC S550: Standard for Professional Water Damage Restoration of Commercial Structures.
- ANSI/IICRC S800: Standard and R800 Reference Guide for Professional Inspection of Textile Floor Coverings.
All new and revised standards will be developed in accordance with the ANSI Essential Requirements as American National Standards.
Those interested in submitting an application to participate on the consensus bodies listed above should click on the link, download and complete the application form and email completed forms to Mili Washington, IICRC Standards Director, at email@example.com.
Applications will be accepted through April 30. Please note, separate completed application forms are required for each consensus body.