Some of the biggest names in the restoration and insurance industries converge on central Florida next week for the 2015 Contractor Connection Conference & Expo. Organizers boast this is the premier industry event of the year, and a great opportunity to learn, get training, and network. This year’s program will focus on how to deliver consistent, timely and quality service to customers.
Both Wednesday and Thursday afternoons are packed wall-to-wall with breakout sessions on a variety of topics. All session s are 1:00 to 2:00 p.m., 2:15 to 3:15 p.m., and 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. Here’s a look at what’s being offered:
- The New S500 Standard
- Using Xactimate 28 Macros for Estimating Speed & Efficiency
- Improve TIP Scores with the ITEL Mobile Lab App
- How to Hire Great Employees, Not Just Great Applicants
- Increasing Job Close Ratios (Insurance & Consumer)
- Hail Damage: Proper Identification and Photo Documentation
- Time and Material Mitigation Estimating
- Experience Positive ROI with Enterprise Management Software
- Extreme Homebuilding: The Emerging Need for Resiliency
- Getting the Most Value for your Insurance Premium Dollar
- Insurance Company Town Hall (Thursday only)
Any of these sessions pique your interest? Get a more in-depth look and descriptions of each class by clicking here.
Plus, you won't want to miss the keynote Wednesday morning. Richard Picciotto was a first responder on-scene at the World Trade Center bombing in 1993. On Sept. 11, 2001, Picciotto was a New York Fire Dept. battalion commander in Manhattan, and wasted no time rushing inside the World Trade Center to rescue those trapped in the fiery, smoky inferno. Soon, he found himself trapped in the rubble of the collapse North Tower. Buried for more than four hours, he discovered members of his team were also alive nearby. Together, they used their radios to send mayday calls and guide rescuers to their location. When daylight finally appeared four stories above, Picciotto climbed out and immediately organized the rescue of others before getting to safety himself.
As keynote speaker at Contractor Connection, Picciotto will share the inner details of his harrowing story that has turned into a New York Times best-selling book, Last Man Down.
Report Abusive Comment