Xactware Releases Xactimate Version 27.1
November 1, 2010
The latest version of Xactware’s estimating software contains enhanced features to make estimating renovation and repair costs faster, easier, and more effective.
The latest version of Xactware’s industry-leading estimating software contains many new and enhanced features that make estimating renovation and repair costs faster, easier, and more effective.
The newest edition of Xactimate - version 27.1 - gives users a range of new features to streamline their workflows and help them ensure quality service. “As with previous versions of Xactimate, these latest enhancements and features are based on feedback from professionals who use the software every day,” said Jeffrey C. Taylor, Xactware’s assistant vice president of Xactimate. “This ensures we are providing our users with the tools and solutions they need to perform their jobs quickly and effectively.”
Here are a few examples of the many enhancements Xactimate version 27.1 offers:
- Square Foot Tool - This tool makes it much faster for users to depict the above- and below-grade square footage for traditional, bi-level, and split-level structures.
- Drag-and-Drop Data Transfer - Users can click and drag folders to the Data Transfer button on the Xactimate Control Center to transfer files to Xactimate instantly.
- Sketch Regional Defaults - The Sketch floor-plan drawing feature now allows users to set up a unique set of construction defaults for various geographical regions.
- Inspection Tool - Users can run the inspection tool continuously to receive instant alerts about potential inspection rule violations. It also allows users to resolve those violations immediately.
- XactScope - This new feature makes it much easier and faster to estimate on-site. Estimators can use their BlackBerry smart phones to enter a scope of the loss, search line items, record voice notes, take photos of property damage, and more. All that information can then be exported into Xactimate to be included with assignments or to supplement new projects.
- Estimate Analysis Functionality - A new quality report form and new estimate analysis functionality track and report changes that are made to an assignment.
- Quality Review Form-This form allows users to reinspect and compare original claims assignments with modified estimates.