RALEIGH, N.C., (September 19, 2011) – The 13th Annual Construction Executive Conference (www.fminet.com/cec), hosted by Dixon Hughes Goodman and FMI, will take place on October 20th at the Grandover Resort in Greensboro, N.C. and on October 27th at the Fairview Park Marriott in Falls Church, Va.
This executive-level industry conference targets topics that challenge businesses in today’s economy. Speakers and panelists will present emerging trends within the industry that will assist executives in their strategic planning.
Speakers from Dixon Hughes Goodman and FMI will relay how to utilize industry best practices to address:
- Emerging trends
- New healthcare legislation
- Government contracting regulations
- An overview of changes in the construction market and how best of class contractors are adapting to them
- The industry impact of energy efficiency and management
- The emerging role of public private partnerships