A school district in Ocean City, NJ, is including hydroxyl generators as part of their cleaning and disinfection protocols within their buildings. A letter from the district's superintendent lists specific ways the district is working to keep their staff and students safe whenever school is able to resume later this year. Among the techniques are:
- In addition to regular custodial cleaning, all high touch areas are being cleaned with EPA approved disinfectant chemicals on a daily basis
- Clorox Total 360 Machines are deployed in each school and are being utilized daily
- Odorox units are in service in the nurses’ offices and wellness rooms
- Bathrooms are being disinfected daily
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes have been distributed in classrooms throughout the District. These were provided in the event staff would like them available to supplement the cleaning plan already in place by our custodial staff.
You can read the superintendent's full letter by clicking here.