Access the Restoration Advocacy Report #3
The Restoration Industry Association (RIA) is riding a powerful wave since the launch of the Advocacy and Government Affairs (AGA) Committee at the 2019 convention in Phoenix. The third report in series of reports from the AGA Committee is now available.
The Advocacy and Government Affairs (AGA) Committee seeks to unite the restoration industry, advocate for the best interests of restoration contractors nationwide, and develop and implement strategies to help create and maintain equity between restorers and insurers and their partners.
Learn more about the committee’s progress and read the latest report at www.randrmagonline.com and search “Restoration Advocacy Report”.
Register Today for the Technical Fire Restoration Summit
November 19-20, 2019
Las Vegas, Nevada
This two-day informational summit is your chance to learn from industry experts, network with fire restoration professionals and speak with industry vendors from across the world. Fire restoration is one of the most complex areas that restoration professionals face. Attend the summit and learn more about cutting edge fire restoration techniques, practices and principals.
Learn from experts like...
- Daniel Baxter, President, Environmental Analysis Associates, Inc. sharing his insights on appropriate methods and use for wildfire residue “contamination” sampling
- Kenneth Bezar, Principal / Large Loss Expert, ProKure1 and Patrick Moffett, Fire Damage Restoration Instructor, Blue Sky Environmental Consulting, Inc. discussing how to recognize that not all odors are bad, how to address bad odors and how to find of source of an odor
- Bob Miner, Virginia Business Development Manager, Jenkins Restoration exploring the role of the fire investigator and responsibility of the restoration contractor and fire evidence
- Daniel Noel, Contents and Cleaning Department Manager, Jenkins Restoration speaking on how to leverage 3D technology to provide scope, estimates and documentation
- Michelle Rosales, MPH, CIH, Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, Inc., Certified Industrial Hygienist summarizing California’s pioneering Wildfire Emergency Regulation and resources available to both EHS and operational professionals
- Kris Rzenoski, VP of Business Development, Encircle discussing cleaning process fails and how to avoid making a $2 million dollar mistake
- Ben Umberger, Managing Partner, Carolina Conservation speaking on practical advice for claims involving art and specialty collections
- James Warriner, MC, NBCC, LAC, Thin BlueLine Counseling, Consultation, & Leadership talking about the effects of trauma and state of mind of both the property owner and the first responder
Taking place in-conjunction with the ISSA Show North America 2019 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, your registration will included access to the ISSA Trade Show!
To register and learn more, visit www.restorationindustry.org/TechnicalFireRestorationSummit.
Register for RIA Courses
Building Science Course - Mesa, AZ
October 21, 2019
This day-long course is a prerequisite for those pursuing their advanced certifications, either for the Certified Restorer (CR) or Water Loss Specialist (WLS), it is also open to those who want to obtain continuing education credit and advance their professional knowledge.
Water Loss Specialist Prep Course & Exam - Mesa, AZ
October 22-24, 2019
This is the final course for those pursuing their RIA advanced certification, the Water Loss Specialist (WLS). The refreshed program incorporates lectures, specialized presentations from subject matter experts in their field, case studies and group study work.
Certified Restorer - Bartlett, TN
November 11-13, 2019
This three-day program is geared towards advanced restoration professionals seeking to establish their in-depth expertise of leadership and insurance damage related restoration business management acumen. The RIA Certified Restorer (CR) Curriculum is built upon its four restoration pillars – water, fire, environmental and contents. Learn from experts and network with peers to both grow a profitable and productive restoration company, as well as set the foundation for a strong industry related consulting career.
Contents Loss Specialist Prep Course & Exam - Rolling Meadows, IL
December 2-4, 2019
The Contents Loss Specialist (CLS) is one of the four pillars of the enhanced Certified Restorer (CR) program. Be among the first to experience the newly redesigned program that incorporates lectures, specialized presentations from subject matter experts, case studies and group study work.
Visit www.restorationindustry.org for more details!